To use Zoom integration with Repurpose.io you will need:
- a paid Zoom account (at least Pro account)
- to enable Cloud Recording on your Zoom account
- record your Zoom Meetings using the “Record to the Cloud” option
Before you can start repurposing your Zoom Recordings you’ll need connect your Zoom account to Repurpose.
- Visit the Connections page inside your Repurpose.io account
- Choose “Zoom (input)” from the dropdown menu
- Click “Add Connection”
- Enter a name (this can be any name you (e.g. “My Zoom”)
- Click Connect
- When the Zoom window appears, enter your Zoom login information and click “Sign In”
Repurposing Your Zoom Recordings
Once you’ve connected your Zoom account to Repurpose.io you can start creating workflows to publish your Zoom recordings to other social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
You can choose to publish the entire Zoom Recordings or choose snippets (clips) from each to publish.
Here are the steps to publishing a entire Zoom Recording to a Facebook Page
- Visit the Workflows page inside your Repurpose.io account
- Click “Create a New Repurpose Workflow” button
- Give this Workflows a name (e.g. “Zoom to Facebook Page”) and click Next
- Choose “Zoom” as the “Input Type” and choose your Zoom Connection “My Zoom” (or whatever you called that connection when you created it) as the “Input Connection” and click Next
- Choose “Upload Video” and choose “Full Video” and click Next
- Choose your “Facebook Connection” -> Page -> Choose your page from the list (if you haven’t connected Facebook you’ll need to visit your Connections Page and connect Facebook first before it will appear in the list) and click “Create Repurpose Workflow”
- Click “View Videos” next to the workflow you just created to see a list of all your Zoom recordings in the past 2 years.
- Choose a recording and click the “Publish” button
The above is an example of how to publish your entire Zoom Recordings to Facebook.
You can choose a different destination in Step 6 above including YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, DropBox, Google Drive, and Binge (you’ll need to add them as a Connections before they appear in the list)
Here are the steps to uninstall the Repurpose.io Zoom Add-on:
- Login to your Zoom Account
- Visit the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click “Uninstall” next to the Repurpose.io app
You’ll also need to log into your Repurpose.io account and do the following:
- Delete all workflows that use your Zoom connection
- Delete the Zoom Connection from the Connections page
Still Need Help?
Please contact our support team and we will be more than happy to help you.