Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better.
Starting today, Instagram Reels is now a SOURCE Connection inside Repurpose.io.
This REELY HUGE announcement comes days after Repurpose.io released Instagram Reels as a new Destination.
Regarded as one of the most requested features in the application’s history, Repurpose.io content ninjas can now maximize this breakthrough feature for their marketing and business.
If you’re looking to grow your audience on Instagram? Instagram Reels (also known as IG Reels) is the absolute fastest way to do that.
Here are a few things you can do with this new feature:
- IG Reels to TikTok
- IG Reels to YouTube Shorts
- IG Reels to Facebook
How to use Instagram Reels as a Source inside Repurpose.io
- Inside the Repurpose.io dashboard, add your Instagram account as a new connection.
- Under Workflows, create a new workflow, place a name, and define your source and destination.
- Create a workflow and select Instagram as a Source.
- IG Reels are short form content and are shorter than 60 seconds. Use the “Full Video” option.
- On the destination page, choose any account such as TikTok or YouTube Shorts. Select Reels under the “Select Type” option.
- Once you’re done setting up your workflow, click the content button to see what videos are available for repurposing from your recent IG Reels. Inside, choose the video and click Publish.
- Make sure you have an Instagram Business or Creator Account when using IG Reels as a Source
- Connect your Instagram Business Account to a Facebook Page.
- Ideally, use IG Reels on social media sites that accept short-form vertical videos.
Try Repurpose.io for free by checking out Repurpose.io.